Sports Awards nominations now open
It’s that time of year again! The Charnwood Sports Awards 2012 nomination process is now open.
Charnwood is very fortunate to be blessed with a strong sporting history and community. The Charnwood Sports Awards celebrate the sporting success of individuals and teams throughout the Borough.
It is not just about recognising those who compete, they also celebrate the volunteers who give up their spare time to coach or those that often go unnoticed but work tirelessly behind the scenes to help a club run smoothly.
This year, nominations will be taken for the follwoing 13 categories:
- Junior Sportsperson of the Year
- Junior Volunteer of the Year
- Junior Disabled Sportsperson of the Year
- Junior Team of the Year
- Senior Sportsperson of the Year (Elite)
- Senior Volunteer of the Year
- Senior Disabled Sportsperson of the Year
- Senior Team of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Club of the Year
- Contribution to School Sport
- Outstanding Contribution to Physical Activity
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport
Click here to learn more about the award criteria, contact details, and information about previous year's awards.
Click here to download the Sports Awards Nomination form.
For more information and enquiries, please contact Hayley Boereboom - Senior Sports Development Officer - on 01509 634592, or email Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.