Volunteer satisfaction survey
Each year we send out our volunteer satisfaction survey to find out about our volunteers’ experiences, any additional support and training they would like to receive and what we do, or don’t do which they think would make a real difference.
As a Swim England volunteer, your experience and feedback is essential to judging where we are at the moment and identifying anything we could do to support you and future volunteers.
Please help us improve the service we offer you by completing the survey - http://bit.ly/2yTEc2S
The survey will remain open until midnight on Wednesday 15 November 2017 and should take around 10-15 minutes to complete.
The answers you provide will help us to shape the work and priorities of our Volunteer Engagement department. Your answers will be treated in confidence, in accordance with the Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct, so please be as honest as possible.
Swim England volunteers who take part in the survey will be entered into a prize draw and two winners will be selected at random to win £100 Amazon gift vouchers each (please see terms and conditions below).
If you would like to know more about how we use this information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that when we refer to swimming throughout the survey we are referring to all the aquatic disciplines (swimming, para-swimming, synchronised swimming, water polo, diving and open water).
Thank you in advance for your invaluable feedback.
Swim England Volunteer Engagement
Terms and conditions for the prize draw
The promoter is Swim England. By entering this prize draw you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. To qualify for entry Swim England volunteers over the age of 18 should fully complete one online survey by the closing date shown.
2. Surveys not fully completed will not be entered into the prize draw.
3. Qualifying volunteers will then be listed and two names selected at random on the draw date of 20 November 2017.
4. The winning two volunteers will receive an email to the address provided with this survey and arrangements will then be made for the prize to be received.
5. There is no cash alternative to the voucher.
6. The decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence related to the prize draw will be entered into except with the winning two volunteers.
7. Swim England retains the right to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms and conditions.