ASA North West Region (Winter) Championships
The Regional Championships are organised by the Regional Event Management Group
The 2014 Regional (Winter) Championships will take place at the Liverpool Aquatics Centre on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th December 2014
Points to note:
- Closing date for entries will be Monday November 10th 2014
- Age on the day will be December 7th 2014
- Entries must be made via Sportsystems entry manager (available soon) other than for MC athletes
- Qualifying times must have been achieved at a Level 1, 2 or 3 Licensed Meet between November 10th 2013 and November 10th 2014.
- The format adopted in 2013 has been retained i.e. both morning sessions will be split, with two distance events being swum initially prior to the main warm up for all remaining events in that session. The afternoon sessions will be finals plus some team events.
Changes for 2014:
- Clubs are invited to submit entry times via the Sportsystems ‘2014 Winter Championships entry file’. Teams without a time will be seeded in the slowest heat.
- If entry fees are paid by arranging a BACS transfer evidence of the electronic transfer will be required to aid the reconciliation of payments.