Home Page For Affiliated ASA Clubs & Membership
Welcome to the home page of ASA affiliated clubs and membership. Start here for everything from becoming an ASA member to club administration.
We currently have 1,151 swimming clubs within the ASA and we have got 192,765 members.
Use the navigation links on the left hand side of the page or quick links below to find what you are looking for.
- For regional club contacts go to the ASA contacts page here
- If you have any membership questions email the membership department by clicking here.
- ASA related Minutes & Meetings can be found on our calendar by clicking here.
By becoming a member of the ASA you become part of a well-regulated governing body that is always developing initiatives to forward the sport.
- Go to benefits of ASA membership
- Go to ASA 2013 membership fees
- Go to categories of membership
- Download ASA suspended clubs
ASA affiliated clubs and club members receive insurance cover which includes Civil Liability Cover, Employer’s Liability, Personal Accident Insurance (under 75 yrs and limited insurance for 70 – 80 yrs) and Legal Expenses Insurance
The ASA membership check is intended to assist you in verifying ASA membership details.
Have questions? Then check out our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section to find an answer
Dictating everything from voting rights to the role of secretary, the constitution is the cornerstone of every swimming club.
swim21 Club Accreditation is the ASA’s ‘quality mark’. Find out more.
- Introducing swim21 accreditation
- Becoming a swim21 club
- Benefits and outcomes of swim21
- Parents and swim21
- All about Clubmark
Some of the things you need during the process of gaining swim21 status
- Resources for swim21
- All about the swim21 audit process
- swim21 process notes
- The swim21 improvement plan
- About the swim21 evidence and resources process
- Access the swim21 evidence matrices
- Download the good club guides
A range of tools and resources to aid with aquatics club administration
- Go to the Club Officer's Toolkit
- Go to the Club Secretaries' checklist
- Learn about the British Gas Club Grant Scheme
- Employment guidance for clubs
- Access the ethnic codes to help with equalities monitoring
Track down the clubs in your region using the links below, or go to the ASA's dedicated Pool Finder
- East Midlands region
- East region
- London region
- North East region
- North West region
- South East region
- South West region
- West Midlands region
Wavepower is the ASA Child Safeguarding Policy and Procedures manual. At the ASA we take child safeguarding very seriously and so all ASA affiliated clubs should adopt and implement Wavepower 2012/15.
Carrying out disclosure and barring services (DBS) checks at your club is a legal requirement. Find out about the ASA's TMG CRB’s online processing system.