Benefits of ASA membership
Members of the ASA benefit from preferential rates from a number of companies. Find out what savings you could make below.
Private health care from the HMCA
The ASA has arranged for The Hospital and Medical Care Association (HMCA) to provide members with a range of private health plans.
They have over 600 schemes running with other membership groups and associations and are specialists in the field. They offer value for money, experience, professional expertise and responsive customer service.
To find our more about their private health plans simply select one of the following to arrange for an information pack and personal quotation:
Plans are available for ASA & IoS members and their partners. Children up to the age of 24 who are either living at home or in full time education can also be included.
Adrenaline travel insurance
Adrenaline travel insurance are the travel companion of choice for individuals, groups and tours participating in sports and activities abroad.
The benefits include:
- Medical expenses, personal liability and personal accident insurance covered whilst participating,training and competing in Sport.
- Up to £3,000 cover for sports equipment.
- 98% of Sports Covered.
- Worldwide Cover Including USA Canada available.
- Up To £5,000 cover for wheelchairs available.
- Immediate cover and email documentation.
- UK based customer service & claims.
Cover for all the benefits is available subject to certain exclusions, cover restrictions and excesses that will be fully detailed and accepted before cover is arranged. Full policy terms and conditions are available for inspection before purchase on request.
Adrenaline Travel Insurance c/o Perkins Slade Ltd 3 Broad Street, Birmingham B15 1BQ tel 0845 2601574 email email@example.com
- Click here to view the Adrenaline travel insurance website.
Perkins Slade Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
As the world’s largest hotel operator with a truly global presence, with 4,900 Hotels in over 100 Countries worldwide, IHG® (InterContinental Hotel Group) is delighted to be an Official Supplier and Preferred Hotel Partner to British Swimming, ASA, Swim Wales and Scottish Swimming.
As part of this partnership, members of the ASA can take advantage of a range of discounts in almost 500 IHG Hotels across Europe in the following hotel brands:
- InterContinental® Hotels and Resorts
- Crowne Plaza® Hotels and Resorts
- Holiday Inn®
- Holiday Inn Express®
- Staybridge Suites®
- Hotel Indigo®
The discounts are available for all the ASA members booking accommodation to attend competitions as well as personal travel.
What discounts can I get?
- 30% off Best Flexible weekend rates (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) at Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo® Staybridge Suites®. Booking must be made at least 21 days in advance.
- 20% off Best Flexible rate weekend rates (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) for stays at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts. Booking must be made at least 21 days in advance.
- Special seasonal discounts
You can also earn points with every stay, which can be redeemed for free nights and a wide selection of gifts. If you are not a member of the IHG Reward Club, sign up here.
Log-in here to your ASA membership account and click the IHG icon in the Membership Benefits Area to access these fantastic offers.