CRB Update, is an occasional newsletter from the ASA Membership Services Department dealing with issues and questions that may relate to members and/or their clubs.
Please note the information in the following newsletters was correct at the time they were printed. Information may have changed in the intervening periods. For clarification or the latest information email firstname.lastname@example.org or look at our FAQs on the Criminal Records Bureau.
- Issue 10, August 2012: Featuring new ID checking guidelines and new definition of Regulated Activity
- Issue 9, January 2011: Featuring ISA Vetting and Barring scheme and new CRB application form
- Issue 8, May 2010: Featuring information on the introduction of the ISA / Vetting & Barring Scheme and CRB checks
- Issue 7, January 2010: Featuring CRB checks for officials
- Issue 6, September 2009: Featuring the launch of Wavepower 2009/11 ASA Child Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Issue 5, June 2009: Featuring information on Checking a CRB form and Independent Safeguarding Authority Vetting &Barring Scheme Information April 2009
- Issue 4, January 2009: Featuring information on who needs to be CRB checked and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA)
- Issue 3, August 2008: Featuring information on renewals and coaching passes
- Issue 2, March 2008: Featuring information on common errors of returned forms
- Issue 1, December 2007: Featuring information on Section Y of the Disclosure Application Form