swim21 workforce development
Clubs working through the workforce development module of the accreditation process should access our wealth of resources:
- The ASA Code of Ethics covers a range of information, including child protection.
- The swim21 Role Descriptions outline key jobs within a club, including the workforce co-ordinator and club chairman.
- The swim21 Partnership Notes give guidance on how to set up partnerships with key stakeholders, such as schools, and can be used in conjunction with the Statement of Partnership form.
- The ASA has details of Approved Child Protection Courses.
- The Training and Development methods document outlines the options available.
- The Register of Qualifications & CPD Courses is a swim21 template to help you record teachers/coaches development.
- Appraisal Guidelines, annual performance appraisal/ development review for all teaching/coaching personnel.
- The Simplified Appraisal Process covers the process for ASA Assistant Teachers/ASA Teachers on one-side of A4.
- The Personal Development Plan allows staff to identify what new knowledge, skills & experience is needed to carry out the current role more effectively.
- The Appraisal Form - Blank Template is a Personnel Assessment Form cover one-side of A4.