Subscribe today to the voice of aquatics: Swimming Times
The only monthly magazine for British aquatics. Get all the news and features on your sport’s personalities as well as reports, results and information from all the aquatic disciplines. If you are a fan of swimming, diving, water polo or synchronised swimming at any level then Swimming Times has something for you.
How much does it cost?
- Copies can be purchased for £3.20 from a number of WHSmith branches, click here for stockists or call 01778 391150.
- Copies can be purchased for £4.00 inc. p&p directly from the Swimming Times office.
Save with a subscription
An annual subscription gives you 12 magazines delivered to your door* save up to 45%.
- Individual Subscription (UK)
o £26.00 paying by Direct Debit
o £29.00 paying by credit/debit card or cheque
- Individual Subscription (Europe)
- Individual Subscription (Rest of World)
- Club Subscription (UK only)
o £22.00 per person – min three copies *delivered to one address. Get one free copy for every 12 ordered. Click here for tips on how to set-up and manage a club subscription.
Four easy ways to subscribe
- Click here to buy online - All of the above subscriptions, except the Individual subscription (UK) paying by Direct Debit, can be purchased online.
- Pay by credit/debit card or cheque by downloading, completing and submitting page one of our application form.
- Set up a direct debit by downloading, completing and submitting both pages of an application form.
- Call the Swimming Times Office to make a credit/debit card payment.
If you’re purchasing a subscription as a gift for somebody, let us know and we can send them a gift certificate.
Tel: 01509 640230. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming Times, Pavilion 3, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.