Deadline on bookings for ASA Club Conferences
3 June 2014
The ASA Club Conferences 2014 are closing in fast with the deadline for all events having now passed.
Click here to find out more information about the conferences.These exciting conferences are a must for anyone involved in the smooth running of clubs including volunteers, administrators and officials.
Supported by guest speakers, the conferences offer a morning of business critical workshops for the running of aquatic clubs before a variety of club development workshops in the afternoon.
Please note: the deadline for the Worcester and Leeds events closed on 4 June. The deadline for the Marlow and Cambridge events closed on 18 June.
Why should my club attend?
- Business critical workshops on offer during the morning
- Every delegate to receive a goody bag
- Listen to our 2012 Athletes
- Food and refreshments provided
- 100 free Safeguarding places (normal standalone price RRP £25 – 30)
- Local events to limit travel required to attend 1 of 4 events
- Heavily subsidised and great value for money event
It's an excellent opportunity for two-way dialogue between staff and delegates and we are excited to give your club the chance to be actively involved in the formation of the long term strategy of the ASA.
Don't miss out on this chance to feedback, engage with us, get involved and ensure that clubs remain at the very heart of the ASA.