Exciting new resource for everyone who wants to ‘Go Swimming’!
Help us inspire more people to Go Swimming today. Join us in getting ready for the Games and encourage everyone to visit swimming.org/go, the brand new online companion launched by the ASA. Quite simply, it provides everything a person needs to know about taking part in aquatics.
If you have been inspired by our athletes to find out more about swimming and its disciplines, you will discover some great features, including an easy-to-use Poolfinder tool where they can check out details of the clubs and centres nearest to them.
Encourage everyone to share in the mounting excitement of the Olympic and Paralympic Games with us as we provide all the information needed to enjoy all elements of aquatic sports:
- An easy to use ‘Poolfinder’ tool to locate the nearest pools, view their facilities, clubs and contact details
- Clear, concise guidance on how and why to join a club including routes on getting into and trying out water polo, synchronised swimming and diving
- Exciting, not-to-be-missed content such as tips on improving swimming from the experts, exclusive video excerpts and interviews with Team GB heroes
- How to get more involved in swimming, from volunteering or officiating through to starting a brand new career as a teacher or coach
- Guidance and advice for everyone: adults, parents, under 16s, the disabled, existing swimmers or those completely new to aquatics
To download a ‘Go Swimming’ jpeg to link from your centre’s website, click here.
We would love to receive any feedback on ‘GO Swimming’ via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.