Young Synchro stars showcased in Gloucester
24 November 2011
The 3 – 4th December 2011 sees the best young synchronised swimmers in the country come together for British Gas ASA National Age Group Synchronised Swimming Championships in Gloucester, GL1 Leisure Centre.
There are four main categories of competition:
- Solos (where an individual swimmer will synchronise with the music).
- Duets (where a swimmer co-ordinates with their partner and in time to the music).
- Teams (where the swimmer co-ordinates with up to seven other athletes and in time to the music).
- Combo (a team routine where up to ten swimmers perform in one continuous routine but during the routine there will be segments where different numbers of swimmers will perform.
All competitors will also take part in a figures competition, where the synchronised swimmers are judged on set body positions and transitions.
Spectators will also be treated to a fantastic performance from the stars of the British Gas GBR Synchronised Swimming Team on Saturday 3rd December, 4pm.
Tickets available on the door:
- 1 day pass – only £7.00 (concessions £5.00)
- A full event pass gives you access to all the action across the two days of competition for just £13.00 (concessions £9.00)
Programmes will be sold at the event for £3.00 and ear piece radios with live commentary will be available to purchase for £2.00.