Exciting new resource for everyone who wants to ‘Go Swimming’!
We are getting ready for the Games! Do you want to Go Swimming? Then visit swimming.org/go, the brand new online companion launched by the ASA. Quite simply, it’s everything you need to know about taking part in aquatics.
Do you and your family want to get started in swimming, diving, water polo or synchro? Improve your stroke or style? Find out about how disabled people can participate? Or maybe get involved on poolside in some way?
If you have been inspired by our athletes to find out more about swimming and its disciplines, you will discover some great features at 'Go Swimming'. Share in the mounting excitement of the Olympic and Paralympic Games with us, as we provide all the information you need to enjoy all elements of aquatic sports:
- An easy to use ‘Poolfinder’ tool for you to ‘Go Swimming’ today - locate your nearest pools and view their facilities and contact details
- Clear, concise guidance and routes on how you can get into and try out water polo, synchronised swimming and diving
- Exciting, not-to-be-missed content such as tips on improving your swimming from the experts, exclusive video excerpts and interviews with Team GB heroes
- How you can get more involved in swimming, from volunteering or officiating through to starting a brand new career as a teacher or coach
- Guidance and advice for everyone, whether you are a parent, under 16, have a disability, are an existing swimmer or are completely new to aquatics
We would love to receive any feedback on ‘GO Swimming’ via email to email@example.com.