Water Polo Coaches selected for advanced programme
Eight coaches from around the country have been selected to take part in the ASA Advanced Coaching Offer for Water Polo.
The coaches will now benefit from working with an allocated mentor who will guide them and shape their coaching skills, be on hand to answer any questions and work on areas of their coaching to improve. They will also have access to England Talent Programmes and Regional Talent Camps.
The coaches who have been selected are:
- James Baker – Exeter Water Polo (South West ASA region)
- Greg Harper – Bristol Central Water Polo (South West ASA region)
- Andy Little – Carlisle Water Polo (North West ASA region)
- Andy McGinty – City of Manchester Water Polo (North West ASA region)
- Rosie Morris – Liverpool Water Polo (North West ASA region)
- Julia Petchey – Watford Water Polo (East ASA region)
- Colin Robbins – Nottingham Leander Water Polo (East Midland ASA region)
- Zak Sly – Lancaster City Water Polo (North West ASA region)
Late last month the coaches attended an induction at the new ASA SportPark headquarters in Loughborough with the ASA Coaching Systems and Talent teams, along with mentors Nick Hume and Csaba Rull. After initial group discussions and work planning the coaches have already begun to work as a unit, something that will become a key part of their future work on the programme.