ASA Educator Licensing Scheme
The ASA educator workforce provides a key service in the training and development of teachers and coaches across all aquatic disciplines.
By developing the current licensing scheme, the ASA can ensure that the educator workforce continues to provide a quality service and remain up to date with regular continual professional development.
In order to recognise the different educator roles the ASA has the following Licence categories.
- Trainee Tutor or Assessor
- CPD Presenter
For further details of the educator licensing scheme and for instructions on how to apply or renew your educator licence please refer to the links below:
ASA Educator Licensing Information Document
- Click here to download the ASA Educator Licensing Information Document (PDF)
Licensing Application/Renewal Procedures
STEP 1 Complete application / renewal form via one of the following options -
- Option 1: Complete the pebble pad licence application / renewal form (see useful information for instructions on how to access this)
- Option 2: Download and complete the pdf licensing application/ renewal form.
STEP 2 Submit your application / renewal along with the required evidence to workforce support services. For details of how this evidence can be submitted please refer to the licensing document.
STEP 3 Workforce Support Services will process your application/renewal and endeavour to provide your licence within 2 weeks of receiving your application and correct evidence
- DBS Information
- DBS Consent Form
- ASA Approved Child Protection Courses
- A Guide to Completing your Online PebblePad Educator Licence Application/Renewal
Educator Application Forms (PDF)
- ASA Educator Licence Application / Renewal- Trainee Tutor/Assessor
- ASA Educator Licence Application / Renewal- Tutor/Assessor
- ASA Educator Licence Application / Renewal- Assessor
- ASA Educator Licence Application / Renewal- CPD Presenter
Licence Fee Payments
The ASA Licence Fee with effect from 1 April 2014 is £25. Please note we will require payment before your licence can be issued.
There are three ways to pay as listed below.
Make a secure online payment via PayPal. Click the 'Buy Now' button below then follow the simple instructions.
To make a phone payment, please call us on 01509 640462.
If you wish to pay with a cheque, please post it to:
Workforce Support Service
3 Oakwood Drive