Submit a CPD Seminar for approval
All the information you need to know in order to submit a CPD seminar can be found on this page.
Anyone is able to submit material for consideration into the CPD Training Directory, providing that evidence is provided of the experience, knowledge and skills held to write and deliver the seminar.
Click here to see the process for submitting a CPD seminar for approval by the ASA.
Should your CPD be successfully approved and placed on the Training Directory, there are two options for delivery:
1. If you are the sole presenter for the seminar, training providers will contact you directly for delivery.
2. If you wish to allow other people with the appropriate skills/knowledge to deliver your CPD seminar, please ensure these are outlined in the submission form, section 4. You will still be the primary contact for delivery but if you are unable to present you may enter into a service level agreement to use an alternative presenter with the necessary skills.
The other documents you will need to complete your submission are downloadable below:
- Exemplar Seminar Submission Form
- Exemplar Support Material 1
- Exemplar Support Material 2
- Exemplar Delivery Plan
- Template Delivery Plan
- Guidance on Format of CV
- CV Template
Click here for information on submitting a Category 2 Seminar for approval