ASA National Youth Forum
The ASA Youth Forum is a group of proactive young volunteers promoting change within aquatics.
Welcome to the homepage of the ASA Youth Forum!
The ASA National Youth Forum was established to provide young people within the organisation with the opportunity to have a voice. The National Youth Forum feed directly into the ASA Volunteer Engagement Team led by Volunteer Engagement Manager Steph Elliott, meeting four times per year.
Purpose of the Youth Forum
- To represent the interests of young people participating or volunteering within Aquatics
- To develop a network of young people throughout the organisation and the sport
- Support the development of regional, county and club Youth Forums
- To represent the views of young people across all of the aquatic disciplines including; swimming, diving, water polo, synchronised swimming and open water
- Consult on national campaigns, resources and programmes
- To act as ambassadors for the sport and the organisation at a local, regional and national level
- Highlight what young people can do
Members of the Youth Forum
You can get to know the group by reading their profiles below:
|Oliver Hooper - Chair||Craig McNeil||Laura Cox|
|Lucy Palfreyman||Joe West|
|Matthew Machin||Ellie Bamber|
Youth Forum Meetings
Youth Forum Development Toolkit
Want to develop your own club or county Youth Forum?