Sport England’s Club Matters is a One Stop Shop of support for sports clubs, which provides learning and guidance on all aspects of running a club whether it is large, small, formal or informal. Now is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the free club support and development advice to improve the way your club runs.
Club Matters is a brand new site which sees the coming together of Club Leaders, Clubmark, Club Views and Running Sports, refreshed and re-launched with brand new material into one helpful free tool for clubs.
Club Matters offers:
- Online Support – help and guidance in all areas of club development, there will be a range of support available including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules
- Workshops – free, short training sessions delivered across the country designed specifically for sports clubs
- Mentoring – Long term or short term flexible support from Club Matters mentors, personal support to you and your club through online, group or one to one mentoring
- Club Improvement Plan – An online health check for clubs of all sizes, identifying development and priority areas
- Club Views – A club review tool allowing you to ask your members and volunteers what they think about your club
- Clubmark – The cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs
Club Matters provides useful resources and information around topics such as managing finances, PAYE, club management, understanding your members and their motivations, traditional marketing, digital marketing and much more. For more information on any of the above, please visit the Club Matters website.
Club Matters is flexible and convenient to fit club development around a busy volunteer schedule. With most of the information available online and free of charge Club Matters provides practical tips and guidance to help you build a sustainable club.
To register with Club Matters please visit www.sportenglandclubmatters.com, if you previously had an account with Club Leaders or Clubmark, this will be transferred over automatically and information will be emailed to you directly.
Should you have any questions regarding Club Matters, please contact email@example.com