If you like your challenges tough then try taking on some of the longest rivers in the UK. Read on to learn more about British Gas Swimfit Advanced Challenges.
Not seeking a gym style programme for the pool? Want to set a goal and work your own way towards it? Looking for a serious challenge? Then look no further.
- Choose a seriously long river, maybe one you live near such as the Thames. The challenge is set.
- Get in the pool, swim and see how many lengths you can clock up in a single visit. Repeat each visit.
- Record your progress online as you go. How many hours will it take you? And how many swims?
- Keep an eye on Google Maps to plot your progress. Are you good enough to swim the longest rivers in the UK?
Tell me more...
- Dedicated open water swimming content in case you want to take the plunge for real.
- Got a question? Ask the Expert.
- Want training tips? You got it, plus great video content
- Calculate calories burned with Swimfit Calorie Cruncher
- Also...all MySwimfit members get 20% off Speedo products.
Sounds the one for me. What's next?
Great, if haven't signed up for the Big Splash yet click on Get Involved now. If you already have then click on the button right to sign up for MySwimfit, the online heart of the British Gas Swimfit Advanced Challenges (new window will open).
British Gas Swimfit Fitness
Take your body out of its comfort zone and discover new peaks…
British Gas Swimfit Competitive
Train to go the distance, only faster than the other competitors. Confident…
Train For Open Water Swimming
Fancy taking on your first Open Water swim? Then we can help…
You don't have to swim to feel the benefits of water. Work…
Wave goodbye to treadmill muscle soreness and aching joints. Take up Aqua…