If you fancy swimming a British Gas Great Swim or taking on Loch Ness, tracking yourself on Google Maps but never having to leave the pool, read on to learn more about British Gas Swimfit Beginner Challenges.
Not seeking a gym style programme for the pool? Want to set a goal and work your own way towards it? Looking for a light challenge? Then look no further.
- Choose from lots of challenges. British Gas Great Swims, Speedo Open Water Challenges, ASA Masters 3K, Loch Ness, Lake Windermere and loads of others
- Get in the pool, swim how many lengths you want, then record your progress on MySwimfit
- Click on Google Maps to see how far you have gone. It is as simple as that.
Tell me more...
- Dedicated open water swimming content in case you want to take the plunge for real.
- Got a question? Ask the Expert.
- Want training tips? You got it, plus great video content
- Calculate calories burned with Swimfit Calorie Cruncher
- Also...all MySwimfit members get 20% off Speedo products.
Sounds the one for me. What's next?
Great, if haven't signed up for the Big Splash yet click on Get Involved now. If you already have then click on the button right to sign up for MySwimfit, the online heart of the British Gas Swimfit Beginner Challenges (new window will open).
You don't have to swim to feel the benefits of water. Work…
Wave goodbye to treadmill muscle soreness and aching joints. Take up Aqua…
British Gas Swimfit Activate
Rediscover your confidence in the pool from 4 lengths a visit with…
British Gas Swimfit Health
Reduce your tension, improve your mood, or simply maintain your health. Confident…