With online gym style session cards, and expert help and guidance only a mouse click away, British Gas Swimfit's Shape Up and Tone pool workout is your low impact route to a trimmer, more shapely you.
As little as half an hour gentle swimming can burn 200Kcal, that's more than you would shed cycling 12mph for the same 30 minutes. Also, working out in water helps move blood around your body ensuring you enjoy the gain without the usual pain.
The swimming experts at the ASA have tapped into these benefits to create a FREE gym style work-out programme for the pool to help you shape up. It is called Swimfit Shape Up and Tone.
Simply work at your own speed through 32 carefully devised sessions to ensure you shape up your body in time for that all important holiday or wedding. Confident swimmers only.
- Swimming strokes needed: 1-2
- Times a week in the pool: 2-3
- Max distance in one session: 52 lengths
Tell me more...
- Bored of the same old gym thing? With Swimfit Shape Up and Tone you work through a mix of light swimming exercises and skill development.
- Structured activities to help you meet your goals at your own pace
- Track your progress with MySwimfit
- Got a question? Ask the Expert.
- Calculate calories burned with Swimfit Calorie Cruncher
- Also...all MySwimfit members get 20% off Speedo products.
Sounds the one for me. What next?
Great, if haven't signed up yet click on Get Involved now. If you want to find out more first, click on the button right to go to the Swimfit website and sign up for MySwimfit.
Not really me.
If Swimfit Shape Up and Tone doesn't sound right for you then Click on Get Involved and let us offer you activity choices as you sign up. Or take a look at a few suggestions below.
There are loads of good reasons to make a splash
Activity suggestions, exclusive content, great monthly competition, and a Big Splash code to access VIP goodies…