26th March 2014
To celebrate the relaunch of SwimBritain, British Gas are offering 50 lucky swimming fans the chance to swim at Tollcross International then enjoy the finals session from the British Gas Swimming Championships.
The Swim Britain ‘Have A Go’ session on Saturday 12 April is open to swimmers of all standards and will feature a family-friendly masterclass with Olympic silver medallist Keri-anne Payne and Commonwealth gold medallist David Carry
What’s more, everyone who attends the session will be treated to a ticket to watch the action from the finals session later in the day, with Glasgow’s own Olympic silver medallist Michael Jamieson likely to be in action in the men’s 100m Breaststroke final.
A FREE masterclass in the pool that will be used for the Commonwealth Games with Keri-anne Payne and David Carry then a FREE ticket to watch the biggest national swimming event of the year.
There are only 50 places available and these will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis so if you’re interested, apply now by clicking above.
About The Masterclass
- The SwimBritain Have A Go session will be held at Tollcross International Swimming Centre from 13:30 – 14:30 on Saturday 12 April.
- All abilities are welcome but all swimmers must be at least eight years old.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- For more information about British Gas SwimBritain 2014, click here.
About the British Gas Swimming Championships
- All attendees of the Have A Go session will receive a ticket to watch the finals session of the British Gas Swimming Championships at Tollcross International Swimming Centre on Saturday 12 April.
- The session is expected to run from 18:00 – 20:00.