British International Disability Swimming Championships 2013
Welcome to the British International Disability Swimming Championships 2013 landing page. For interviews, highlights, results, and a list of who has qualified for Canada, read on.
Relive the action
- Day one interviews and race highlights
- Day two interviews and race highlights
- Day three interviews and race highlights
- Day four interviews and race highlights
- Athletes who have qualified for the IPC World Champs
Find out more
If you're intrigued by disability swimming and fancy learning more about the sport, check out these useful links:
- Contact Information - head to the event calendar page on Swimming.org for forms and contact information if you have any queries or questions about the British International Disability Swimming Championships 2013.
- Go Swimming! - swimming is a fantastic activity for people with disabilities or special needs, whatever their age, and is the most popular participation sport for people with a disability. Find out more about lessons and pool facilities and read some good ideas for what to do if you're taking your disabled child to the pool.
- 'Charlotte's Web' and 'From Russell With Love' blogs - take a look at entertaining and insightful blogs from Paralympic medallists Charlotte Henshaw and Hannah Russell.