The 2013 British International Disability Swimming Championships will see 24 events take place over four days with six events held on each day.
Day One - Thursday 25th April
Heats: 09:00 - 10:45, Finals: 17:00 - 19:00.
Paralympic champion and world record holder Jon Fox (S7) is one of the stars on show on the opening day in his signature 100m Backstroke while Nyree Kindred (S6), Steph Millward (S9) and Hannah Russell (S12) all won Paralympic medals in 100m Backstroke at London 2012 and line up in the women's event.
- Women's 100m Freestyle: S1 - S15
- Men's 100m Freestyle: S1 - S15
- Women's 50m Backstroke: S1 - S5
- Men's 50m Backstroke: S1 - S5
- Women's 100m Backstroke: S6 - S15
- Men's 100m Backstroke: S6 - S15
Day Two - Friday 26th April
Heats: 09:00 - 11:10, Finals: 17:00 - 20:00.
London 2012 poster girl Ellie Simmonds (S6) will be the one to beat in the 400m Freestyle while two more Paralympic champions are also in action in their main events - namely Josef Craig (S7) in the 400m Freestyle and Jessica-Jane Applegate (S14) in the 200m Free.
- Women's 400m Freestyle: S6 - S15
- Men's 400m Freestyle: S6 - S15
- Women's 200m Freestyle: S1 - S5 & S14
- Men's 200m Freestye: S1 - S5 & S14
- Women's 100m Butterfly: S8 - S15
- Men's 100m Butterfly: S8 - S15
Day Three - Saturday 27th April
Heats: 09:00 - 10:50, Finals: 17:00 - 18:45.
Great Britain aren't short of world class 200m Individual Medley competitors across the IPC classes with London 2012 champions Ellie Simmonds (SM6) and Ollie Hynd (SM8) as well as medallists Sascha Kindred (SM6), Steph Millward (SM9) and Nat Jones (SM6) lining-up. Improving youngster Amy Marren (SM9) broke the IPC European record in the same event at the British Gas International Meet last month and will be aiming to book a spot on her first Worlds team.
- Women's 50m Butterfly: S1 - S7
- Men's 50m Butterfly: S1 - S7
- Women's 200m Individual Medley: SM5 - SM15
- Men's 200m Individual Medley: SM5 - SM15
- Women's 150m Individual Medley: SM1 - SM4
- Men's 150m Individual Medley: SM1 - SM4
Day Four - Sunday 28th April
Heats: 09:00 - 10:20, Finals: 16:00 - 18:00.
The women's 100m Breaststroke final could be the highlight on the final day with London 2012 medallists Claire Cashmore (SB8), Harriet Lee (SB9) and Charlotte Henshaw (SB6) all going for gold - as well as World qualification times - in their favourite event.
- Women's 50m Freestyle: S1 - S15
- Men's 50m Freestyle: S1 - S15
- Women's 100m Breaststroke: SB4 - SB9, SB11 - SB15
- Men's 100m Breaststroke: SB4 - SB9, SB11 - SB15
- Women's 50m Breaststroke: SB1 - SB3
- Men's 50m Breaststroke: SB1 - SB3
Click here for a full list of entries for the event.