Junior divers head to 2014 European Championships
30 June 2014
British 10m Platform champion Matthew Dixon will make his debut as the 17-strong British Gas GBR Diving team aim for another medal haul at the 2014 European Junior Diving Championships in Bergamo, Italy.
British individual senior medallists Francesca Del Celo, Shanice Lobb, Sam Thornton and Kyle Kothari will also feature for the British team as they aim to replicate the 11 medals they won at last year's staging in Poland.
The competition will take place at the outdoor pool at Bergamo's Centro Sportivo Italcementi from 1 - 6 July 2014.
British Gas GBR Diving Team
- Matthew Dixon (Plymouth Diving)
- William Hallam (City of Leeds)
- Ross Haslam (City of Sheffield)
- James Heatly (Edinburgh DC)
- Jordan Houldon (City of Sheffield)
- Kyle Kothari (Crystal Palace)
- Ollie Piper (Plymouth Diving)
- Sam Thornton (City of Leeds)
- Ruby Bower (City of Bradford Esprit Diving)
- Francesca Del Celo (Plymouth Diving)
- Blaise Fice (Plymouth Diving)
- Millie Haffety (City of Sheffield)
- Sarah Leach (City of Sheffield)
- Shanice Lobb (Plymouth Diving)
- Gemma McArthur (Southampton Diving Academy)
- Lydia Rosenthall (City of Leeds)
- Lois Toulson (City of Leeds)