Sunday 3 July - IPC Euros Poolside Videos and News Bites
Read key results and watch poolside video interviews with the winners below. For more detail click through to the full report from day one by clicking the link below.
- For a full report of the results from Day One from the IPC Swimming European Championships 2011, click here.
- To keep track of the British team's medal count in Berlin, click here.
World record for Simmonds
Paralympic and world champion Ellie Simmonds knocks more than two seconds off her own world record, winning the S6 400m Freestyle in 5:25.20 with teammate Natalie Jones claiming bronze.
Fox fires clear to win Freestyle gold
Jonathan Fox backs up his world record from the heats to defend his S7 400m Freestyle title in 4:47.33 - four seconds clear of the rest of the field.
Frederiksen powers back to the top of the pile
Heather Frederiksen returns to the top of the international podium, storming through the S8 100m Backstroke final in a season's best 1:15.90.
Debut gold for super Susie
Susie Rodgers clinches European S7 400m Freestyle gold on her major championships debut, slicing more than two seconds off the European record in the process with her time of 5:22.61.
Henry storms to British Medley record
Rhiannon Henry knocks three seconds off her own British record on the way to gold in the SM13 200m Individual Medley - the Welsh swimmer eventually touched home in 2:33.92.
- Andrew Mullen (S5 50m Butterfly) and Oliver Hynd (S8 100m Backstroke) win silver and bronze respectively on their international debuts.
- Steph Millward and Rob Welbourn win silvers in the S9 100m Freestyle and S10 100m Freestyle respectively.
- Jim Anderson (S2 50m Freestyle), Fran Williamson (S3 50m Freestyle), Anthony Stephens (S5 50m Butterfly) and Louise Watkin (S9 100m Freestyle) win bronze as Great Britain finish the day with 14 medals.