Friday 8 July - IPC Euros Poolside Videos and News Bites
Read key results and watch poolside video interviews with the winners below. For more detail click through to the full report from day six by clicking the link below.
- For a full report of the results from Day Six of the IPC Swimming European Championships 2011, click here.
- To keep track of the British team's medal count in Berlin, click here.
Super Susie strikes gold again
International newcomer Susie Rodgers wins her fourth gold of the Championships, clocking a European record 36.74 to take gold in the S7 50m Butterfly.
Crisp ends Champs with Backstroke gold
World silver medallist brings to a close a 'tough week' in Berlin, winning gold in his signature event, the S9 100m Backstroke, in 1:03.68.
Russell claims second medal on international debut
Fourteen-year old Hannah Russell continues to impress on her international debut, breaking the British record in her fourth consecutive event and winning S12 100m Backstroke silver in 1:11.38.
Cattle ends week of PBs with Backstroke silver
Emma Cattle rounds off a succesful week by defending her European S10 100m Backstroke silver medal, touching in 1:13.16 - just 0.1 seconds outside her British record from the heats.
- Stephanie Millward defends her S9 100m Backstroke title in style, dominating the field to touch in 1:10.54 - nearly five seconds clear.
- Louise Watkin follows Stephanie Millward home for silver in the S9 100m Backstroke, clocking 1:15.16 to lift her seventh medal of the Championships.
- Heather Frederiksen storms to her third gold of the Championships, defending her S8 100m Freestyle title in 1:06.83 with Emma Hollis clinching her fourth medal of the week with bronze in a personal best 1:12.44.
- Dan Pepper collects his second medal of the week, winning SB14 100m Breaststroke silver in a British record 1:09.95.