General resources for Officials
Below you will find a range of resources for swimming officials, from general announcements to regular newsletters. To download them simply click on the link provided. And remember to bookmark the page as it will be changing regularly.
- FINA Swimming Rules Update - Oct 2013. Click here to download.
- FINA Interpretation of Breaststroke issued 14th March 2012. Click here to download.
- British Swimming Officials' swimwear announcement. Click here to download.
- ASA and British Swimming permitted swimwear in relation to FINA rules. Click here to download.
- Automatic Officiating Equipment User Information. Click here to download
- Compilation of Questions and Answers. Click here to download
- ASA Swimming Competition calendar. Click here to download. This contains events planned for 2013-2016. Given the long-term nature of the calendar some of the event details are still to be confirmed (TBC) and so the document is open to regular revision.
- IPC Swimming Technical Officials' Operating Manual. Click here to download. This manual is to assist Technical Officials in regard to officiating when athletes with impairments are competing.