Synchro events 2014
For up and coming synchronised swimming events in 2014 please click on the links below to find out more information.
National events 2014
Click the links below for more information about each event.
- British Gas ASA Synchronised Swimming Masters Championships (Telford, 8 November)
- British Gas ASA National Age Group Synchronised Swimming Championships (Gloucester, 5-7 December)
Licensed synchro competitions 2014
Details of these competitions are available from the Contact/ Organiser:
|Dates of comp||Licensed Competition||Venue||Contact|
|7 June||Reading Novices||Reading||
|14 June||Crooked Spire Routine Comp||Rykneld||
|21 June||Hants, Berks & S Bucks Age Groups||Farnborough||
|28 June||SW Novice Figure Competition||Cheltenham||
|5 July||Warwickshire/ Staffs & Invitation Championships - more details here||Rugby, Warwicks||
Linda Peake/ Amy Baker
|21 Sept||Yorkshire Competitive Age Groups||Knottingley||Bill Cooper|
|27 Sept||South East Regional Recreational||Croydon||
|27 Sept||South West Regional Routine Comp||Plymouth||Mary Hooper|
|Midland Age Group competition||Braunstone||Anne Clark|
General resources for organisers of licensed synchro competitions
- Click here for a copy of the Guidelines for Licensing ASA Synchro competitions valid from April 2014
- Click here for the application form to license a competition
- Click here for the Licensed Competition Referee Report form
- Click here for a copy of the annual calendar of licensed synchro competitions for 2014 including licence numbers
Synchro skill assessments 2014
We have a full range of synchro skill assessments on the calendar. Each skill assessment is level 1-5 unless otherwise stated.
- Click here for the full calendar of skill assessments, with further details and application forms.
Please note: Application forms will typically be available six weeks before the start of the assessment.