Officials may find it useful to have additional guidance on the rules governing water polo. The below documentation outlines some of the current rules and how they are interpreted and applied.
Interpretations and Applications
- FINA Referees school notes
- FINA Water Polo Rule Interpretations 2013-2017
- Recommendation to referees relating to conduct & behaviour of coaches, officials & players
- Definition of low level competitions
- Disciplinary Report Form
- LEN Rules on red/yellow cards
- British Swimming Water Polo Sanctions as from the 1st September 2007
- Click here to visit the FINA website.