The Level 2 Teaching Pre-School Swimming qualification is a practical qualification, which develops the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to be a Pre-School Swimming Teacher.
This qualification builds on the knowledge, skills and abilities developed in the Level 1 Swimming Assistant (Teaching) qualification. When achieved, it ensures swimming teachers can effectively and independently plan, prepare, deliver, monitor and evaluate a series of pre-school swimming lessons.
- Arnold Leisure Centre, Nottingham, NG5 7EE – 9th May & 8th June
- Victoria Leisure Centre, Nottingham, NG1 1DB – 5th June
- ASA Accredited:
- How to Enrol:
- Please contact the IoS with queries or to book on to the course. Contact details below.
- All learners are required to be at least 17 years of age or over to register for this qualification
- Learners must be holders of the ASA Level 1 Award in Teaching Aquatics (QCF) or the ASA Level 1 Award in Coaching Swimming (QCF), have experience of teaching and coaching in aquatic environment.
- 01509 640640
Arnold Leisure Centre