The Swim England Level 2 Award in British Open Water Swimming (QCF) qualification is aimed at Level 2 Swimming or Triathlon Coaches who want to acquire specialist knowledge delivering open water swimming sessions to a range of participants.
- Day 1 (26 May 2018 (10am – 8pm) Maltby Leisure Centre
- Day 2 (30 July 2018 (8am – 6pm) Harthill resevoir.
- ASA Accredited:
In order to register onto this qualification you must hold one of the following qualifications:
- ASA UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Swimming (QCF) or equivalent
- ASA Level 2 Swimming Teaching or equivalent with coaching or open water experience
- 1st4Sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Triathlon (QCF) or equivalent.
The Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Maltby Leisure Centre