Assistant Coach - ASA Level 2
- Otter Swimming Club
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- Minimum £22 per hour
- Closing Date:
- 2nd October 2017
- Job Reference
Otter is an elite masters club based in London with one of the longest and most successful histories in the country. The club membership spans all age groups and whilst we cater to a wide range of capabilities the standard is high; club members have achieved a number of individual and relay GB records.
We are looking for a coach to help deliver the Performance programs set by the head coach. The coach will likely run two sessions independently and support the head coach at a third.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of competitive swimming skills
- Excellent communication skills within a swim coaching environment to provide constructive feedback to swimmers to improve performance
- The confidence to adapt sets as required based on the capabilities of swimmers present at the session
- Ambitions to develop a career in masters swimming
- A Level 2 coaching qualification or higher
The club offers a competitive rate of pay commensurate with the selected candidate’s experience. The club is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please send your CV and any other useful information via the apply button.