Assistant Coach - Level 2
- Hillingdon Swimming Club
- Job Type
- Working Hours
- Part time
- Competitive salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Closing Date
- 27th July 2014
- Job Reference
- Assistant Coach
Required for September 2014, Hillingdon Swimming Club are seeking an assistant coach to work with Head Coach John Adye.
- To support the Elite Squads in Hillingdon Swimming Club; primarily ensuring there is a high quality training environment for each swimmer to reach their potential.
- Deliver the framework set for the HBEST Head Coach and coaching team that centres on the developmental needs of athletes on the Elite Squads.
- Have a passion for developing athletes at all levels of competition – county, regional, national and international level.
- Support the HBEST Head Coach to lead and nurture HBEST athletes that have the potential to represent Great Britain and achieve international success.
- To ensure athletes have a clear direction of goals they are working towards both in a training and competition environment.
- Sell a message of continuous improvement to both athletes and parents and have clear strategies that are designed to achieve high performance outcomes.
- Contribute to a team environment that balances the seriousness of swimming at a high level but also enjoyment and love for the sport.
If you would like to have an informal discussion with the Head Coach please contact us via the email address below.
How to apply
For further details and an application pack, please email the address below or use the contact form under the 'apply' button.
- Contact email