Head Coach - ASA Level 2
- Bexley Swimming Club
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Closing Date:
- 5th December 2017
- Job Reference
- Head coach/Bexley
Bexley Swimming Club, based in south east London, are looking for a head coach to lead our existing team of coaches and continue to build and develop the clubs successes. The successful applicant would hold a minimum of Level 2 coaching qualification
Our swimmers range from starter squad up to county, regional and national swimmers. we are looking for an experienced, well organised, energetic, self motivated person capable of inspiring our talented swimmers. This is an exciting opportunity to lead our coaching team to push Bexley to the next level.
The successful candidate must have strong communication and leadership skills and be able to communicate clearly with swimmers, parents and the club committee. They must have experience of working with swimmers of all age groups. You will need to demonstrate a strong ability to coach swimmers, motivating them and developing their technique in order to reach their full potential.
- Provide a committed and professional approach towards coaching, encouraging all squad swimmers to reach their full potential.
- Plan the competition calendar and ensure coaches attendance and support of swimmers at these galas
- Oversee all team selections
- Delegate and advise coaches on a training schedule for their squads
- Manage the coaching rota and hold regular coach meetings to ensure progress throughout the squads.
- Develop a positive working relationship with all swimmers and parents
- Attend committee meetings when required.
You will need to have a good understanding of long term athlete development and actively demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself and embrace new coaching techniques and key responsibilities.
How to apply
Please send your CV via the apply button.