Head Coach - ASA Level 2 or Level 3
- Caradon Swimming Club
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- Subject to experience
- Closing Date:
- 11th November 2017
- Job Reference
Caradon Swimming Club in Liskeard, Cornwall, are seeking a head coach to lead our existing team of experienced coaches and poolside assistants in developing and enhancing the high quality swim programme currently delivered to our vibrant and enthusiastic swimmers. The successful candidate will hold a Level 2 or Level 2 swimming coaching qualification
As head coach you will be enthusiastic about advancing swimming throughout the club with an ability to inspire all ability levels and communicate and work effectively with swimmers, coaches, parents and committee.
The successful applicant will be required to attend most galas to encourage and support all our swimmers, who range from first time entrants in team galas through to swimmers at county, regional and national level.
The club is SwimMark accredited and you will be supported by our existing committed and enthusiastic coaching team.
1) To plan and deliver, in conjunction with the coaching team, a co-ordinated training programme across all swim groups in line with long term athlete development.
2) Plan the competition calendar and ensure attendance and support of swimmers at these galas
3) Take an active role in team selection
4) Organise regular coaching team meetings to ensure swimmer progress and continuity across the coaching team
5) Manage the coaching rota
6) Develop a positive working partnership with all swimmers and parents and feed back progress to parents at regular progress meetings
7) Attend committee meetings as requested by the club committee
8) Follow the Swim England protection policy and ensure it is promoted
9) Comply with club policies
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a short summary of why you are interested to Clive Shute, Caradon chair, via the apply button below.