Head Coach - ASA Level 3
- Hamilton Aquatics
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Henderson, Qatar
- Total package, including all allowances, IRO £37500 - £38000 (exchange rate and location dependent)
- Closing Date:
- 15th June 2017
- Job Reference
Hamilton Aquatics are looking for an enthusiastic, full time head coach to work in Doha, Qatar, to begin work in August 2017. If you are looking to make a career in coaching swimming, this might be the right job for you.
Hamilton Aquatics, Doha is a young and exciting club. Over the next few years, we are looking for somebody with the passion and experience to develop the club, work with our younger swimmers and build the foundations for the future
Requirements for the role:
- ASA Level 3 coaching qualification or equivalent
- Experience coaching competitive swimmers
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in a customer facing environment to be able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone and via email correspondence
- Ability to interact well with children
- A valid driving license
The position is full time with a 2-year contract, which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £37500 - £38000 (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes local medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to,developing and ensuring the smooth operations of the Development and Club programmes in Doha, taking appropriate measures to ensure the transition of swimmers from the Learn to Swim Programme to the Squads programme, identifying and leading marketing measures for the Squads programme, delivering sessions in line with the coaching philosophy and Hamilton Aquatics code of conduct, ensuring the coaching team understand and are following the Long-Term Athlete Development Planand other related administrative duties.
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Please send your application via the apply button, quoting reference HAHCD17 in the title line of the application email. Please include your covering letter, your CV and any relevant qualifications.