Head Coach - Level 3
- Camden Swiss Cottage Swimming Club
- Job Type
- Working Hours
- Full time
- Highly attractive and competitive salary
- Closing Date
- 10th August 2014
- Job Reference
- Head Coach
Camden Swiss Cottage Swimming Club is looking for a dynamic full time head swimming coach with a proven track record of coaching to national and international level, of managing a team of paid and volunteer coaches and with a clear vision of excellence and the strategies to achieve it in order to drive this competitive club forward.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Swimming (QCF)
- Be highly self- motivated, professional and committed
- Be accountable for the effective organisation of all swimming squads from development to masters including a full competitive programme.
- Be able to motivate, develop and expand the existing coaching team
- Build strong relationships with swimmers and parents
- Work with the club’s voluntary management committee to maximise opportunities
- Work alongside the Aquatics Manager and Business Manager as part of the leadership team.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role at one of London’s largest and most successful swimming clubs, based in Central and North London. The club offers a wide range of swimming for all ages and abilities. It has an outstanding established swimmer pathway from learn to swim through to national and junior international swimmers.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a full enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this position, are suitably qualified and would like to find out more about the role, please contact the club via the email address below.
How to apply
Please visit our website to download the application form. Send the completed form with your CV to the email address below or via apply button.
- Contact email