Institute of Swimming Board Directors
- Institute of Swimming (IoS)
- Job Type
- Working Hours
- Part time
- Closing Date
- 19th September 2014
- Job Reference
The Institute of Swimming (IoS) is the largest trainer of swimming teachers and coaches in England and the premier provider of the ASA’s courses. Appointed as a Centre of Excellence by the Government the IoS provides the sport and active leisure industry with a world-class workforce responsible for ensuring children learn to swim and have the opportunity to become tomorrow’s champions.
The (IoS) is looking to recruit two additional board directors who, combined with the chair and other directors, will be responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of the IoS.
We are looking for individuals who have operated at board level and who will also have the following:
- An understanding of education and training specifically in the adult learning sector
- Debating, negotiating and networking skills
- Proven knowledge and skills in governance
- The ability to commit to the relevant meetings outlined in the person specification
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to the email address below or by post to: HR, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF.
Closing date for applications is: 19th September 2014 at 12 noon
- Contact email