Lead Coach - ASA Level 2
- OAKS Swimming Training LLC
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- £25k - £26k total package (tax free and dependant on exchange rate)
- Closing Date:
- 16th June 2018
- Job Reference
- Lead Coach
OAKS Swimming Training is seeking an experienced, positive, passionate and hard working individual who is looking for that next step to develop themselves and join one of the fastest growing clubs in Dubai that prides itself on offering high quality coaching/ teaching to every swimmer in a fun environment. The candidate will lead an exciting, hard working team of swimmers through the development pathways in to our performance programme.
The candidate will also be working closely with the head coach and head of Learn to Swim to help build and development the company.
Responsibilities, in addition to coaching, will include:
- being the lead coach of the Skills Squad, Development Squad and Competition Squad
- having knowledge of Hy-Tek Team Manager and Meet Manager
- attending all competitions
- coaching primary/secondary school teams
- running holiday camps and stroke clinics
- marketing and promoting the company through catchment areas in Dubai
- be responsible for communicating with parents and swimmers within the club
- managing a database of swimmers.
Applicants will need to have a driver's license and a lifeguard qualification will helpful but not necessary.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter via the apply button.