Coaches - Level 2
- Leander Swimming Club
- Job Type
- Fixed-term contract
- Working Hours
- Part time
- Closing Date
- 25th September 2014
- Job Reference
- L2 Coach
Leander Swimming Club, an established Swim21 club based in South West London (SW12/SW17/SE22) area, has vacancies for Level 2 coaches, self-employed, roughly 10 hours per week. It is an exciting opportunity to coach swimmers from all levels, development through to national level. You will be required to work with a number of squads as lead coach or part of a team. You will be required to attend meets at weekends.
We are ideally looking for someone with a Level 2 coaching qualification but would accept teaching qualification as we are willing to mentor the right type of person.
- Experience of working with age group, youth and senior swimmers.
- Previous competitive swimming experience an advantage.
- A high level of technical knowledge.
- Highly motivational and inspiring for both swimmers and parents.
- Ability to communicate effectively with swimmers, coaches, parents and the committee.
- Knowledgeable and highly organised, to be a role model for swimmers and work closely with other coaches and the Head Coach, following agreed club training programme.
- Willing to learn from other coaches, but confident enough to put forward suggestions to the Head Coach on the club training programme.
For more details, please send an email to the address below.
How to apply
If you are interested please send your CV to the email address below or via the apply button.
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- 07940 914 149