Senior Customer Service Advisor
- Swim England
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Closing Date:
- 21st November 2017
- Job Reference
Swim England, based in Loughborough, is looking for a senior customer service advisor to be based at our distribution centre in Briscoe Avenue. The hours of work are 37.5 hours per week (8.30am – 5.00pm).
Are you an experienced customer service advisor with strong leadership skills? Yes? Then the Swim England Awards Operations team has a fantastic opportunity for you. We are searching for a senior customer service advisor to join our team on a permanent basis.
Our Customer Service team are a pretty focused bunch of people. They have a real passion for providing the best possible service. They help our variety of stakeholders to purchase products and resources to support the Learn to Swim programme.
About you You’ll be a dynamic individual with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service. You’ll also:
- Have strong and proven customer service experience in a similar environment
- Be able to perform well under pressure
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a focused and driven leader
- Have previous experience of identifying new practices and implementing processes.
Follow the links on the main global navigation bar above to find out more about what we do.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working visa to undertake employment.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Interview date: Week commencing 27 November 2017
How to apply
Want to join our team? Here's how:
- Click here to complete our suitability statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter to the email address below, outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role. (Don’t forget to make yours stand out!)
- Contact email