Squad Coaches - ASA Level 2
- Chelsea and Westminster Swimming Club
- Job Type:
- Fixed-term contract
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- Closing Date:
- 7th July 2018
- Job Reference
Chelsea and Westminster Swimming Club in London is looking to increase its development coaching cohort to work within the performance pathway of our programme. The club is rapidly expanding and there is an ever increasing need for coaches with a passion, desire and a committed work ethic towards coaching. The club values enthusiastic people who share a love for our sport.
Successful candidates will work across the pathway ranging from coaching 7-8 year olds through to 11-12 year olds.
- Due to expansion, there are several opportunities available to work across all stages of our pathway.
- it is desirable for applications to hold a Level 2 coaching qualification but consideration will be taken for applicants with a Level 2 teachers' qualification wanting to get into coaching. The club will happily work with people who have a passion for swimming and a desire for coaching.
- Applicants will start off shadowing a current coach but can soon elevate to being responsible for their own group. Experience depending, they may be assigned their own squad immediately.
- Under the leadership of the director of swimming, candidates will be involved in their own session planning and seasonal programming. Candidates will receive the opportunity to shape their own philosophy and work with swimmers of a competitive level. The director of swimming's philosophy is heavily skill-based and CWSC would welcome coaches of a similar nature and attention to detail. Having perspective of an athlete's journey is desirable although not essential.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and your CV via the apply button below.
- Contact email