Swim School Manager - ASA Level 1 or Level 2 qualified
- Freedom Leisure
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Up to £25,870.00 per annum
- Closing Date:
- 30th November 2017
- Job Reference
Freedom Leisure in Guildford are looking for someone to look after our swim school programme. You will be responsible for delivering and progressing the swim school.
Are you hard working and self motivated? Are you able to lead and support a large team of staff?
At Freedom Leisure we positively promote active healthy lifestyles. Our fantastic community leisure facilities provide the perfect place to achieve this.
We are looking for a swim school manager to join our team at Guildford Spectrum. We are looking for someone to oversee all aspects of the centre's swim school programme and to be ultimately responsible for all staff operating within the swim school. You will be responsible for delivering on a range of initiatives outlined within a progressive business development strategy and for meeting associated KPIs. To achieve this you will need to be able to develop positive and collaborative working relationships with both relevant staff and our key external partners. We are looking for someone who has had experience in a similar management role, and ideally has a swimming teacher qualification or equivalent. Experience of problem solving, customer service and staff management is essential.
Working for Freedom Leisure, not only do we offer a competitive salary, we offer benefits such as:
- Freedom Choices, our very own employee benefit scheme, which gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted staff membership (including family members)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incremental holidays
- Employee assistance programme 24/7- confidential, independent and impartial source of support.
- Company pension (up to 6%)
- Childcare vouchers
- Team working environment
- Career progression
- Fully funded training
How to apply
To apply,please forward a CV and covering letter via the apply button.
- Contact email