Swim Teacher - Level 2
- Active Sports Academy
- Job Type
- Working Hours
- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 20K per annum plus accomodation and company car
- Closing Date
- 31st July 2014
- Job Reference
Active Sports established in 1994 is now a leading supplier of sports and dance coaching at more than 30 venues in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. We are an ASA education centre with over 2500 current swimmers per week. We are looking to recruit a level 2 swim teacher to oversee our developing program and coordinate our team of Learn to Swim teachers. The successful candidate will be required to work together with the head swim squad coach to ensure the smooth transition from Learn to Swim programs into our swim squad.
Key Tasks Involved:
- To coordinate the planning of the lessons together with our team of aquatic professionals
- To carry out swimming lessons for all ages and abilities in a professional manner both at club and school venues.
- To maintain accurate records of attendance and update with office database in addition collect fees from clients and record in the system.
- To assess and record swimmers achievements following the ASA learning pathway
- To assist where necessary with running of competitions along with the swimming aquatics team
Skills and Qualification:
- An ASA Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics is required.
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- A full clean driving licence is essential
In addition we are looking for specific personal skills including a positive personality, excellent communication skills. An ability to work under own initiative and develop the program along with the current aquatics team.
If you are looking to be part of a great team and leading our learn to swim program to future development then please e mail
How to apply
Please send full CV with covering letter expression of interest to the address below or via the apply button.
- Contact email