Swimming Coach - ASA Level 2 (or ASA Level 1 working towards Level 2)
- Bexley Swimming Club
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Closing Date:
- 22nd November 2017
- Job Reference
Bexley Swimming Club, a well established competitive club in South East London/Kent is looking for an enthusiastic swimming coach. The successful candidate will ideally hold a Level 2 coaching qualification but someone holding a Level 1 and working towards Level 2 will be considered, depending on experience.
Our swimmers range from our beginner squad up to our county/regional and national swimmers. We are a family friendly, extremely competitive club, seeking a well-organised, energetic, self-motivated person capable of motivating our young talented swimmers and inspiring our older competitive swimmers. This is an exciting opportunity to join our ambitious coaching team to help push Bexley SC up to the next level.
You will be required to:
- Be lead coach to any one of our squads.
- Assist our head coach or other team members when required.
You must be able to attend and coach weekend competitions and galas.
- Experience of working with age group, youth and senior swimmers
- Previous competitive swimming experience
- Hold an ASA/Swim England Level 2 swim coaching qualification or equivalent (someone who holds a Level 1 qualification working towards Level 2 will be considered)
- To be able to communicate well and build strong relationships with all members of the club from swimmers to parents and committee
- Must be able to work in a team environment and also be confident in their ability to work on their own and lead their own squad
- To be able to take feedback and have a positive attitude to help push the club forward
How to apply
Please forward CV with covering letter via the apply button.
- Contact email