Swimming Coaches and Teachers - Level 2
- Eckington Swimming Club
- Job Type
- Fixed-term contract
- Working Hours
- Part time
- Dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Closing Date
- 26th July 2014
- Job Reference
Eckington Swimming Club are looking for Level 2 coaches and teachers to join our already established coaching team.
Applicants must be enthusiastic, eager, dedicated and willing to commit. Hours to be discussed. Involves evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to work with other coaches/teachers, volunteers and motivate swimmers.
- Show an appropriate level of technical knowledge.
- Possess good time management showing the ability to use time efficiently and effectively.
- Have good communication skills.
- Help with the delivery of an annual training and competition plan based on the stage of development of each swimmer which therefore allows swimmers to compete in a progressive competitive programme.
- Set and review targets for swimmers.
- Keep parents/carers informed about swimmers progress and goals.
- Deliver the individual squads coaching programme in conjunction with the coaching/teaching team.
- Attend appropriate competitions
- Attend external meetings as required to promote and secure the future of the Club.
- Support the Club in all aspects of Swim 21.
- Communicate regularly with parents/carers.
- Be aware and understand the facility EAP (Emergency Action Plan) and NOP (Normal Operating Procedures) of all pools used by the Club.
- Follow and promote the ASA Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
How to apply
By email enclosing a full covering statement and CV to the email address below or via the apply button.
- Contact email