Swimming Teachers - ASA Level 2
- Bracknell Forest Council
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- £15.46 per hour weekdays / £18.68 per hour weekends
- Closing Date:
- 9th December 2017
- Job Reference
Bracknell Forest Council is looking for enthusiastic, driven swimming teachers to join our team at Bracknell Leisure Centre. As a swimming teacher you will be expected to run sessions effectively and efficiently, setting up and maintaining equipment, undertaking appropriate administration and adhering to safeguarding and company policies.
A variety of hours and classes available throughout the week and on a Saturday covering all levels and abilities. Opportunities for one-to-one teaching are available.
- Professional, punctual and well-organised persons responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the swimming lesson programme
- Good communicators, both written and verbal - particularly in relation to building trust and rapport with children and their parents
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
How to apply
Please send your CV via the apply button.