Swimming Teachers - ASA Level 2
- Hamilton Aquatics
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- United Arab Emirates
- £28k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent)
- Closing Date:
- 9th April 2017
- Job Reference
Hamilton Aquatics are looking to fill various swimming teacher positions, to be based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha, starting at the end of August 2017. If you are looking to make a career in swimming training, this might be the opportunity for you
Following a successful application, you will be invited to an assessment that will be held in Manchester in May. Details of the assessment schedule will be emailed to you in advance.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualification.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone and via email correspondence.
- An up to date lifeguard qualification is preferred but not essential.
The positions are full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £28k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering swimming lessons in the extra-curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum
- Pproviding the school with technical advice and support where required
- Planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work
- Delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities
- Recording swimming achievements
- Attending to lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
For a details job description, please click here to be redirected to the Hamilton Aquatics site.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please send your application via the apply button below quoting reference HAASS17.
Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) certificate, lifeguard qualification plus any current DBS checks.