Swimming Teachers - ASA or STA Level 2
- New Forest District Council
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- £10.75- £14.62 per hour (dependant on level and experience)
- Closing Date:
- 30th September 2018
- Job Reference
New Forest District Council has vacancies throughout our five centres for swimming teachers to join our swim academy team. We are looking for committed, motivated and enthusiastic swimming teachers who would like to develop their experience and skills.
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for the delivery of swimming lessons to a wide variety of clients. Opportunities have arisen for part time/casual posts across the following Leisure Centres:
- Applemore Health and Leisure Centre (S045 5TN)
- Ringwood Health and Leisure Centre (BH24 1PX
- Lymington Health and leisure Centre ( S041 8FZ
- New Milton Health and Leisure Centre (BH25 1RR)
- Totton Health and Leisure Centre ( S040 3GX)
Hours are varied across early evening, daytime and weekends.
If you are interested in swimming and enjoy inspiring clients of all ages to achieve their goals then we would love to talk to you
- ASA (Swim England)/STA Level 2 Swimming Teacher/Instructor Qualification.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face.
- Local Government pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (free 24 hour legal, financial and personal advice for employees)
What we can offer in return is a great place to work and a great team to work with. We believe that all employees make a valuable contribution to the work of the Council and that is why we encourage a trusting and open culture where each employee is supported and respected equally, ideas are actively sought and self-development promoted.
This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
How to apply
Please contact the recruitment team via the apply button below.