National Age Group Champs Competitor InformationJune 1, 2018
Below you can find all documents and information for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the Swim England Diving National Age Group Championships 2018.
Entries opened on 25 April 2018. The initial closing date passed at 12 Noon on Wednesday 30 May, after which a £30 late entry fee will be added to the cost of entry.
The final deadline for late entries will be at midnight on Monday 25 June.
Enter the Diving National Age Group Championships
Use the following links to enter the Swim England Diving National Age Group Championships 2018.
- Click here to download the General Diving Conditions.
- Click here to download the National Age Group Diving Conditions.
- Click here to download the Entry Pack – this contains all event information and dates as well as spectator information and full conditions for the event.
- Click here to enter the Championships.
If you have already entered the competition, click here to download the Confirmation Pack, which contains everything you need to know if attending the event.
If you can’t find a diver’s name on the entry system, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Has a photo been uploaded?
Does the diver have a photo uploaded to their biog page? Click here to check.
- Does the diver have correct membership?
All competitors should be registered with Swim England 60 days prior to the competition. Click here to check.
All coaches, team managers and chaperones wishing to be poolside for the Swim England Diving National Age Group Championships must have a valid poolside accreditation.
- Click here to find out more about the accreditation process and to apply for your pass.